Saturday 1 September 2012

A couple of cards made recently.  Have been missing mojo lately seems to always be other stuff that needs doing... I need to win the lottery so I can give up work, and play crafty all day!!




Made for my Mum to give to my Nephew.... He's really difficult to do anything for 'cos he doesn't seem to have any interests apart from making my Sister's life as difficult as possible.... He's 16 and a pain in the you-know-where!!



This one took ages to cut out but was worth it - Mum loved it, she adores spring flowers. She's not been well recently, was rushed into Hospital last week with a heart scare, that was when we found out the communication thingy in her Bungalow wasn't working.... !! Great isn't it..  Anyway she's OK and we're keeping a very close eye on her !! 

TTFN. Hugs Linda xx



18 comments:

Dannii said...

1 Brilliant card for a man and a pretty card for the lady. I love how you have co-ordinated x

Misty's said...

Hi Linda
Both of your cards are gorgeous! Hope your dream comes true and you are going to win a lottery one day. It's my dream as well. (LOL)
Michaela xx

carrie-lee said...

Two lovely cards x

ALI said...

Love both the cards, Male cards are just so difficult!

Jewelsmae said...

Fab cards, love the male one,I agree male cards are always the hardest to make

Mayflower said...

Two lovely cards. I think many of us find male cards difficult :) and you did a great job. Have a nice weekend. Phyllis x

sandy's crafty bits said...

two super little cards chris ... my grandson would love the biker ... just doing a bit of blog hopping ... hope you have a great weekend ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

sandy's crafty bits said...

oooopps sorry got your name lindakins ...

crafty-stamper said...

two great cards have a good weekend and hope your Mumfeels better
carol x

Anonymous said...

two lovely cards grat layouts and imges Tracy x

Anonymous said...

A great male card, love that design. And do so like the border on the floral card. Happy blog hopping xx

MissyG said...

Love the floral card- I'm sure it cheered your Mum up
Linda xx

MissyG said...

Love the floral card- I'm sure it cheered your Mum up
Linda xx

Carolk said...

2 fab cards x

Heike said...

Two great cards.
Heike xx

Jasmine By Design said...

What fun, hopping in and out. Took me a while to realise how easy it could be but well worth it with cards like this! Lovely to pop in or hop in!!!!

sparklingblackrose said...

Fab cards and always lovely when they are appreciated by the recipient :-) Elaine xxx

ChrisAndCat said...

Fab cards, the floral one is so pretty, I can see why your Mum loved it.