Monday 27 August 2012

More Stash Clear Out... Have a Rummage!!!

Hi All,
Well have been having another search through the Craft Cupboard for things that I bought but have either never used or just played with once or twice.  This is what I've come up with, so if any of it is of interest please let me know.   I will charge postage at cost, so will advise postage costs on enquiry.




These are Sakura Permapaque Opaque Permanent Markers. There are two sets here, 7 pens in each but am combining as one item.  So you'll get 7 Metallic finish and 7 regular.  All are Fine Point.
£6.50 for the lot.







OK here we go with Pro Markers.  I started collecting these but cannot get to grips with the technique, I'm absolutely rubbish, so am selling. These are being sold individually, at £1.25 each.  The colours I have are:
MAGENTA / PINE / CYAN / GRASS / GOLD / YELLOW / PASTEL YELLOW / PASTEL BLUE / PASTEL BEIGE / PASTEL PINK / PASTEL GREEN / DUSKY PINK / SKY BLUE / ROYAL BLUE / POPPY / COCOA / CINNAMON / BLACK / SATIN / IVORY / BLUSH.
ALSO AVAILABLE:  2 BLENDER PENS, also at £1.25 each.




Set of 25 Bruynzeel Superpoint Felt pens. Never used, these have extra strong tips which can colour thick or thin and according to the blurb cannot be pushed in!!
£5.00



It's That Rudolph Stamp!!  From Hampton Arts wood backed large stamp.
This is a little discoloured as I used Stazon with it but I've only stamped with it a few times.
£5.50




A lovely duo of Puss Cat Christmas Stamps by Personal Impressions. Don't think I've ever used these, but they're so cute!!
£5.00



Lovely Polar Bear (I think...) stamp from Anita's range.
£2.50



Another Anita's stamp, Teddy Bear with Christmas Tree.
£1.50



Random collection of 4 Christmas Stamps
£3.00 the lot.






2 Pairs Fiskars Large Edging Scissors, Victorian Wide and Scallop Wide
£4.00 for both pairs





A lovely little set from Humphreys Corner
With Love at Christmas
£2.00







Christmas Fairy Clear Stamp Set.
No idea where this came from but it's brand new and rather cute!
£1.50







DCWV Luxury Mat Stack.   60 sheets 4.5 x 6.5 " luxury card
I may have used one or two sheets but this is pretty much intact.
£4.50




DCWV Metallic Mat Stack. 4.5 x 6.5 " beautiful metallic card.  Have used a few sheets but mostly intact
£4.00





Stazon Azure Blue Ink pad. Brand new in wrapper
£3.50



Stazon Forest Green Ink pad. Brand new in wrapper
£3.50




2 Brand New Ink pads - Pretty Colour Pigment Stamp Pads
One in Green and one in Red. Just great for Christmas!!
£4.50 for the both.



Three boxes of coloured Gems  Various shapes and sizes
£5.00 for all three boxes.







10 Little Pots of Confetti!!
£4.50 the lot.





 I have no idea where I got these, or why I thought they'd be useful. I think I tried one for spirelli, got myself in a knot and gave up and they've been sitting in the drawer ever since.
Theyre spools of Embroidery thread, metallic colours and really pretty, I'm sure if someone has an embroidery machine they may be useful. The thread is the thickness of cotton.
£5.00 for the lot.





OK that's the lot for now.... keep watching for more bargains soon!!
Hugs
Linda xxx

No comments: